Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Ramble...

I was given this assignment to just ramble
for five minutes about anything
to clear my mind.... here it goes

So last Friday
or maybe it was Saturday
I started yet another diet
but this one is different
no matter how many times i say that line
it is never true
it is never different
i dont want to be fat
but its hard
and my motivation went out the window
a ling time ago
but i think
honestly and completely
that this time
its different
i am eating healthier
i could drink more water
and i could exercise more
but you know what?
its enough...
i love myself and im doing it
im really trying
i hope it works
i need it to work
this week has been long
and comlicating
i need someone to talk to
but i dont know who
it is hard, you know
who can i trust?
who wont judge me...
life is hard
and complicating...
i know
i love
i hate
i steal
i cry
i try to help others
i need to find out what i want to do with my life.
i dont know
i do know
but i wont face it
because i cant do it
life. its what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment