Friday, February 20, 2009

Stained Glass Windows

sooner or later, the truth always comes out. 
it doesn't even matter what that truth is 
anything
everything
friends, family, boys, girls
lies 
truth
it is all so obvious
why don't we see it
i hate lies
i hate the truth
life is complicated
i like to cry
but not when its not on my terms
this makes me complicated
today i met a boy
not a boy boy
but a boy
i already knew him 
but today i met him
the real him
the one that scares me
the one that makes me angry
the one that makes me feel unworthy
yet the one who has meant the most to me in a while
the one who actually inspired me to do something different
today i ran
down a parking structure 
in pajamas
yes pajamas
i need help
i have a problem
the problem is i don't love myself
i don't love what i have become
i try so hard to love
to love everyone else
and i love them so much
that they always have to let me down 
because i'm looking
looking for someone to be perfect
to make up for what i can't have
no, what i just don't have
i want it, and you know what?
i'm going to get it.
right now
sooner or later, the truth always comes out. 


1 comment:

  1. awww
    that was so amazingly good
    extrovert... you are so amazing. this poem/post was so incredibly motivating and emotional and so jam-packed with movement and motion.
    :D

    ReplyDelete