Friday, August 14, 2009

Always On My Mind

Why do girls think so much?
They take something so unimportant and turn it into some major event?
I was talking to the boy I like earlier
and out of nowhere, our conversation just stopped.
I was the last one to text him so I decided not to text him again to seem clingy
I really am a clingy person
I need attention
and I get really depressed when I dont have it
So the conversation was over
and I went on with my day
Feeling horrible because I am sick and just got my wisdom teeth pulled,
I tried to watch TV and listen to music
Anything I could do to keep my mind of him
But it did not work
Why isn't he texting me back
Maybe he doesn't like me
Maybe I'm being too clingy
Maybe I'm boring
My thoughts keep racing
And I get depressed
Five hours passed
I cant take it anymore
I send him a message: Hi
Oh no. I shouldn't have done that
Ughh you are stupid
My phone rings
It is a text message, from him.
Boy: I missed you almost all day :]

Damnit.. I over thought things again
Stupid girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment